Planning for Affluent Individuals and Families
As a high net-worth investor, your financial planning needs may be unusually complex. Just as you may need the services of a CFO to manage the financial aspects of your business, your personal finances deserve an equal level of strategy, focus, and attention to detail. At Eagles’ Club, our specialized service program and advisors experience with financial planning for affluent individuals and families is designed to help give you the freedom to focus on other aspects of your life—your business, your family, your leisure time—knowing aspects of your finances are being monitored with a close eye to potentially help grow your significant assets while leveraging risk and reducing taxation.
Working with your entire team of trusted professionals, including your CPA, attorneys, and others, advisors create the financial blueprint for your financial journey—from today, through retirement, and finally to transferring and preserving your legacy for future generations.
Advisors comprehensive financial planning services include:
- Retirement and Income Planning for business owners and high net-worth professionals, such as qualified plans, balancing deferred and immediate taxation, and planning for a growing life expectancy.
- Comprehensive Planning for Widows to help navigate the many financial aspects of taking over a complex estate. From helping alleviate the emotional equation from many of the decisions that must be made immediately, to assisting you maintain your lifestyle and establishing streams of income over the long term, we’re here to help.
- Active Investment Management we partner with professional money managers who provide opportunities commiserate with your risk tolerance.
- Customized Risk Management to address the specialized insurance needs of affluent individuals and families. As an independent, non-affiliated provider, we are product- and company-neutral, giving us the freedom to recommend the insurance strategies that are suitable for you, including life, disability, critical illness, long term care (LTC), med-supplement, medical, auto, homeowner, malpractice, and umbrella insurance.To address specialty risk related to the complex estate planning and wealth transfer issues of our high-net-worth clientele, we work with a network of trusted partners who specialize in a variety of areas outside our expertise.
- Specialized Trusts designed to protect your personal and business assets while providing care for those in need. Utilizing vehicles such as LTC trusts and Dynasty Trusts. Working with your attorney we identify the trusts suitable for your particular situation.
Charitable Gifting strategies that align with your personal philanthropic values and your family's mission. In addition to helping identify and select the most appropriate options, we provide education regarding charitable gifting opportunities.